GROUND ACTIVATION ON COVID-19 APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR AND VACCINATION
- While new variants are surfacing in India, a decline in COVID-appropriate behaviour such as wearing masks and social distancing is adding to the faster spread
- COVID-19 is CoronaVirus Disease, caused by a newly discovered Coronavirus, now named as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). This outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019, and now is a pandemic affecting many countries globally.
- More specifically the state of Maharashtra currently is facing a severe rise and is currently experiencing its second wave. As the second wave has hit the city harder there is a need for development of an awareness campaign.
- Various vulnerable communities do not have access to smartphones or regular phones to register for vaccination, which excludes a large number of the population from getting vaccinated.
- People have doubts regarding various medical concerns regarding what will happen if they take the vaccine, There is also very less process clarity regarding the vaccination process and people are confused regarding it. There is also certain misinformation going around the Vaccination drive that needs to be cleared from people’s conscience.
- Various false and negative news are being circulated all over the media with the help of Whatsapp forwards and Facebook posts.
- To clear this misunderstanding it is very important to make the people understand the vaccination process and how we can benefit from it.
AWARE. MOTIVATE. REGISTER. VACCINATE